Topics to be covered at the 2022 Symposium:
- Applying Directed Energy to Counter the Growing UAS Threat
- Leveraging the Power of the Electromagnetic Spectrum to Mature Directed Energy Weapons
- Developing and Implementing Directed Energy Capabilities Across the DoD
- Integrating Directed Energy Technology into the Missile Defense System
- Optimizing Directed Energy’s Integration and Interoperability in Force Structure
- Protecting and Defending U.S. National Interests with Investments in Directed Energy Systems
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Directed Energy Community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
The Directed Energy Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Directed Energy Symposium directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission. The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
*Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*