2018 Topics to Include:
- - DoD & Service Roadmaps for Directed Energy Systems
- - Understanding the Impact of DE on National Security and the Future Force
- - Transitioning from Research and Development to Operational Use
- - Efforts to Integrate DE Weapons Systems onto Existing Platforms
- - DoD Plans and Initiatives with DE Based Non-Lethal Weapons
- - Leveraging DE Technology for Improved Counter UAS Response and Defensive Posture
- - Benefits and Challenges Associated with DE Systems for Warfighters
- - Bolstering the Ballistic Missile Defense System Architecture with DE
At Our Symposium You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Directed Energy community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover the most up-to-date Directed Energy initiatives and technologies.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Directed Energy Symposium directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission. The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Participating Organizations at Last Year’s Symposium Include:
Booz Allen Hamilton, TechFlow, General Atomics EMS, Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate, Naval Research Laboratory, Raytheon, MNWL Inc., Johns Hopkins University, AECOM, Rolls Royce N America, Corvid Technologies, U.S. Army Nonlethal Scalable Effects Center, Air Force Research Laboratory, Systems Engineering Group Inc., SLAC National Acceleratory Laboratory, Dupont, Missile Defense Agency, L-3 Power Distribution ATI, Applied Research Associates Inc., Rockwell Collins, JLaSE Joint Test Joint Test & Evaluation, Honeywell, Survice Engineering, Digital Fusion Inc., U.S. Army Research Laboratory, JHU/APL, Georgia Tech Research Institute, UTC Aerospace Systems, Deloitte, Ingalls Shipbuilding, Cobham, Eaglepicher Technologies, Silatronix, United Technologies Aerospace Systems, and many more!